Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You can follow me on Facebook and Twitter now!


I've just created a page on Facebook for my Stampin' Up! business!

I'm so excited to be able to use this pge to show you new and exclusive cards and scrapbook pages!


If you aren't on Facebook yet, why not??? LOL! I LOVE Facebook and have been able to connect with lots of people that I haven't seen in forever, or that live on the other side of the planet to me!


You can sign up for Facebook here, and my page here.


Let me know what you think about the page, and become a fan to get updates as I add more and more bits that you can only see there!


And not only Facebook - but Twitter too!


If you don't know what Twitter is, don't worry, you're not alone!

But if you DO, then you can follow me by clicking on the button on the left sidebar!


I'll be having exclusive contests just for my Twitter followers and also for my Facebook fans, so make sure you sign up so that you can be part of it all when I announce them (probably at the start of the month!)


Hugs

Megan


0 comments: