Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Build a page Tutorial

I'm not too sure if that is what you call it, but it's what I call it!!! I thought I would show you the steps that I took to create the page from yesterday's post here.


First, I started with a simple 6x6 layout. (Sorry about the photos - they shot a bit weird!!!)





So then I just placed 2 more photos and a journalling box on 8.5 x 11 plain Chocolate Chip cardstock that I had versamarked some of the roses onto. You can't see the roses very well, but they are in the top, left-hand side of the CC page.









Again, fairly simple, but a nice page if you use this sized album.


Then I simply added another photo on a mat with some journaling, being careful to overlay them (so it doesn't look 'added' on later!), made some simple ribbon corners to tie it in to the original 6x6 page, and finally added another water colored rose onto the layout! And there you have a page that was 'built' on a 6x6 page!



Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial, and remember that the DSP is on dale until the end of the month - buy 3 and get the 4th FREE!


0 comments: