Sunday, May 31, 2009

All mine - punch page


Here is the page that I created with the border from yesterday. Aren't my kids just gorgeous?


Here you can see just how wide these borders are, and I would not recommend any this wide (2") on one 12" page usually, but I really wanted to focus in on the photos of my sweet babes. If you wanted to make a border this wide, think about making it a 2 page spread and putting the borders along either side - that way you will have plenty of room for more photos.


I chose the colors too based on the photos. This will really help the layout come together and not stress out anybody's eyes! (we find it hard when colors seem to be totally random!) If you have photos that don't mesh well color-wise, try printing them in black and white, and you'll never have a problem matching the layout again!


The journalling on this page is also a little hinky. Now, if you are really invested, and you WANT to read it, you need to put in some effort! Some of my more personal journalling I tend to do this way... and because I write so big (I also like to use my hideous handwriting because I think people in uears to come may be interested!)I needed to turn it to get the lines long enough.


I'd love to show you some more ideas on how to create fun and easy pages for your photos. Ring me today to book in a funshop for you and your Friends, or book into my Scrapbooking class on Saturday June 27th. 303 805 2344


Recipe:

Paper: Tempting Turquoise textured, Night of Navy, Really Rust

Stamps: Contempo Alphabet

Accessories: 1 3/8", 1 1/4 ", 1", 3/4" circle punches

Ink: Basic Black, night of navy stampin' write marker


Hugs

Megan

0 comments: