Friday, May 22, 2009

Apricot Appeal

You know how there are just some colors that you don't have a great relationship with? Well, apricot appeal is one of them. And here it is paired with blush blossom and I think that it looks OK!
I stamped the images from 'Say it with Scallops' (a set we got free at Convention last year!) in blush blossom, and then stamped the big image from 'Baroque Motifs' over the top and clear embossed them.
I used this card for a swap I was in, and then had it on hand to send to a friend for her birthday. It is always so much easier to just write on a card that's already made, than try to get inspiration when we have to have a card to get in the mail in the next 10 minutes! Call me to book in for my next Fabulous Friday cards night so that doesn't happen to you! 303 805 2344
Recipe:
Stamps: Say it with Scallops, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Apricot appeal, blush blossom,pretty in pink
Ink: blush blossom, pretty in pink, versamark
Tools: square scallop punch
Accessories: whisper white taffeta ribbon

Hugs
Megan

0 comments: