Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Tools - Punches!


It's no secret that I LOVE punches! One of the saddest days was the day i realised I would have to leave all of my punches back in Australia because they were so darn heavy! (I know that Alicia is having a ball with them!!!!)

So, how happy was I when i saw the fabulous selection that Stampin' Up! has. And, beautiful quality too. If you haven't taken a look at them in a while, give me a call (303 805 2344) or send me an email ( megan@verhoevenfamily.us ) to get your copy of our catalogue so you can see for yourself!
This card showcases some of my new favorites - the scallop edge border and the scallop oval. The other fantastic thing about our punches, is that they have co-ordinating stamps, making it easy-peasy to create fabulous cards or scrapbook pages in a snap!
Watch for Saturday's border to see even more of our punches in action!
Stampin' Up! has just released a fabulous promotion for June - extra Hostess benefits! Yay SU!
So if you haven't hosted a 'funshop' with me lately, or ever!!, book in now for June so that you can get your hands on these fabulous punches for FREE!!
Call me or email me today to book yours! 303 805 2344 megan@verhoevenfamily.us

Recipe:

  • Stamps: Oval all, Friends 24-7
  • Paper: Kraft (card base), Baja Breeze, whisper white, very vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP
  • Punches: Scallop edge, scallop oval, large oval
  • Ink: Chocolate chip, Baja Breeze

Hugs

Megan

0 comments: