Sunday, May 24, 2009

You areone of a kind



Isn't this pretty? I don't know why I have never used lavender lace before, but I really loved using this color! And here is the swirly border again!

I used the One of a kind stamp set to create the background. It is THE easiest way to create a cohesive, one-of-a-kind 'kit' of your own! Just choose two colors of card stock (I cheated a bit and used a bit of 'hard to get' DSP) along with their matching ink pads, a stamp set and off you go! Everything will match and you just have to worry about the layout and not about finding things that will co-ordinate.

How may times have you gone down to create some pages, and then spent most of your time trying to find matching papers and embellishments from your stash? This is my solution! Can I tell you again how much I love that Stampin' Up! has everything that co-ordinates in its four color families? Just choose the family that 'speaks' to you the most, and work towards getting all of the pieces to that family, and you will never have to waste creative time searching ever again!

Call me to get a catalogue and start your collection today! 303 805 2344

Recipe:

Paper: Lavender lace,mellow moss, green tea DSP (retired),naturals ivory (sold in the naturals pack)

Stamps: One of a kind, Define your life

Tools: Swirly Big Shot die; Boho blossoms, 1 1/4" circle & designer label punches

Hugs

Megan

0 comments: