Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Watercolor Rose Layout

Oma

This is a layout that I created in honor of Piet's Mum - my mother-in-law. It was hard to be away from both of our Mums this week, so it was only natural that I would think of her when I saw the roses. These are sensational accents for pages about mothers, love, or really any feminine page.

I also created this page using the "Build a Page" technique - start with a 6x6, build to 8 1/2x11 and then finally a 12x12. This is such a great technique to use when you want to highlight a special photo, or if you make a 6x6 in a class. I'll post a tutorial on it later on this week.

Recipe:
Designer series paper - Sweet Bella Rose
Stamps - Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink pads - Pink Pirouette, versamark
Stampin' Write Marker - Chocolate chip
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, watercolor paper
Accessories - Chocolate chip tafetta ribbon, scalloped circle Big Shot Die,white embossing powder, aqua painter, classic ink refills - pink pirouette, riding hood red

So why not create a page for a special woman in your life? Whether it's a mother, sister or friend why not try this fun technique for yourself? And this month SU! is having a sensational sale on their DSP - buy 3 packs and get a 4th free! Call me today to place your order.

And don't forget that my Fabuous Friday classes are this Thursday and Friday evenings.

0 comments: