Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bordering Saturday!


Today's is a really quick border that I created using punches ( I told you I would!!)


I used the colors on my babies' clothes (aren't they just gorgeous??!!) to create a sense of cohesiveness to the page. (But you have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished page!!!!)


This border is 2" wide - usually waaaay too wide to put on a one page layout - but it works well for what I wanted to do.


The circles are 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" punches. They make it really easy and fun - and the letters of the Contempo Alphabet fit into them just perfectly!


This same idea can be replicated using squares just as easily - try it!
IF you need punches to create a fun and easy border like this, give me a call and I'll put in an order for you! 303 805 2344
Recipe:
Punches: 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" circles
Stamps: Contempo Alphabet
Paper: Tempting Turquoise textured, Night of Navy, Really rust
Ink: Basic Black
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: