Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pacific Point layout

Remember this card that I made yesterday? Well, while I had all of the supplies out, I thought that I would make a page at the same time!
That's a HUGE time-saving tip for you - while you still ave all of your table messy, and you have all of the leftover bits of paper laying around, make something else! This is especially useful for using up scraps to make a card (I know, I did it the other way round, but I usually make a card after I've made a page!)

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet stems, Contempo Alphabet
Paper: Pacific point, whisper white, bashful blue patterns DSP
Ink: pacific point,basic black stampin' write, sage shadow
Tools: cutter kit, blender pen (to color the flowers)

So next time you have out your supplies, make them work for you and create a card, or a scrapbook page, with what you have on the table in front of you! And if you need any card stock, or other supplies, give me a call to place an order for you.

Hugs
Megan

0 comments: