Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pacific Point Panels

Isn't this pretty? I made another card very similar to this one yesterday (that will be seen on my Facebook page when it's up!) but it was made using retired colors. I loved it so much that I just had to make it out of current colors, and pacific point hasn't had much use of yet!

But stay tuned for more of this idea- i also used the same idea and supplies to make a scrapbook page that I'll show you tomorrow!

And take a look at that ribbon - cool, huh?! It's actually whisper white taffeta ribbon that I colored using the pacific point ink pad. I used the heat gun to dry it (I was being a Little impatient!!!!) but noticed that it started to shrink from the heat. And I liked it!!!

So next time that you don't have ribbon handy to match your colors, think about inking them up with a classic ink pad - the results are great!

Oh - and remember that we are starting to wind up this year's In Colors - so if you like the look of Pacific point, now is the time to stock up before it goes away for good come June 30th! Call me to put your order in before you miss out!

Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet stems, one of a kind ("for you")
Paper: Pacific point, whisper white, bashful blue patterns DSP
Ink: pacific point,basic black stampin' write, sage shadow
Accessories: Whisper white taffeta ribbon
Tools:cutter kit,word window punch, blender pen (to color the flower)

0 comments: