Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!



Today's card is a simple 'patriotic' themed card! I know that I saw the idea of the Top Note die on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator site ( a great bonus for being a demo!!!), but I'm not too sure if I adjusted it, or remembered it and made it as it was!

Anyway, it's fun and cute, and super easy to make - the sort of cards we love right?!

I just layered 1" strips of the brilliant blue along the whisper white cardstock before I ran it through the big shot, and then cut a top note die in the red into quarters and stuck that down on top. Punch out the stars, and you are done!

So, if you need some of the Big Shot dies, or the punches to make super quick and cute cards, give me a call to place an order. Or better yet, call me to book a 'funshop' for you and your friends and earn some for free!

Recipe:

Cardstock: Whisper White, brilliant blue, real red

Tools: Top Note Big Shot die, large and small star punches

Hugs

Megan

0 comments: