Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Soon to be a collector's item!

This is one of the sets that I will be really sad to see go... "Doodle This". It's such a fun set - you need to order it before the end of the month if you want it; after that it is gone, gone, gone!
I am so excited about the new products that are coming July 1st and I can't wait to show them to you. But you'll just have to wait! In the mean time, I am going to use some of my favorites that are soon to be collector's items for the last time!
Sorry about the photo - for some reason this card just would not stay upright! And because of that you can't see how cool the flower is - it is 'curled'. I rubbed my bone folder along the back of the petals so that they curled, ad then turned it the right way round and pushed the button into it. It looks very cool IRL (in real life).
The other cool thing on this card is the ribbon - it's actually whisper white that I sponged with Ruby Red to match the card. I showed you that in this post as well. It's definitely something worth remembering - and if you have whisper white taffeta ribbon on hand, you'll always have a co-ordinating accessory!
So - if you love this set, or you need to order some taffeta ribbon to have handy, give me a call and place your order today! 303 805 2344

Recipe:
Paper: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: Doodle this, One of a Kind ("for you")
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark, Ruby Red
Accessories: Scalloped oval punch, large oval punch, Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Fresh Favorites II buttons

Hugs

Megan

0 comments: