Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Razzleberry Retirement!

I'm still playing with the sneak peak stuff - I just can't seem to keep my hands off it no matter how hard I try to love on my older stamps!!

This card uses a set called "Circle Circus" and it is a bunch of circles with different designs in them. Love it - it's such an easy set to use. I know that it will be used much over the next few months!

This card I clear embossed one of the circles on the Night of Navy cardstock and tied some ribbon onto it. (To heat emboss a stamp you stamp the image in Versamark, and then pour the embossing powder over it. Tap off the excess and then use a heat tool to melt the powder till it shines. You can see my post about the wonders of Versamark here.) Then I simply added a sentiment, and stamped the same circle on Whisper White and punched it out with a circle punch and them overlayed it on one of the embossed circles. Very simple and easy - try it for yourself!

If you haven't already let me know that you want one of the new Idea Books and Catalogs, let me know. They arrive today- YAY!!! Send me an email here and put New Catalog in the Subject and I'll make sure you get it!

Recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry,Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, word window punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, clear embossing powder

Enjoy your day

Hugs
Megan

0 comments: