Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Same products.. take 2!

Here's another card that I made on my marathon session Sunday. I found some old kits using Purely Pomegranate (I sooooo hope that SU! have something up their sleeve with this color. I love it!) So I got out some stamps (Dreams de Jour) and did some stamping, some punching.. and this is what happened!

Want to see the other card that I made with the same supplies? (I used different stamps!) Well - just to be sneaky, you have to go over tho my Face book page to see them! So click here, and become a fan if you haven't already,and see what you think!

Why not give this a try yourself? You get two cards out of one sheet of card stock anyway - so while everything is out make another, but different!, card. Send me a photo of it and I'll give you a $5 gift card to use on anything out of the catalogue!

Want other fantastic ideas of what to do with your supplies? Book in for a workshop and I'll show you some fun things you've never dreamed of! Plus, you'll earn more supplies to work with yourself! Call me now! 303 805 2344

Recipe:
Stamps: Dreams de Jour
Paper: Purely Pomegranate(retired), Pretty IN Pink, retired DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (retired)
Accessories: Eyelet border punch

Hugs
Megan

0 comments: