Monday, June 22, 2009

Friendly Wheels class

Aren't these great?!

Wouldn't you want to make this as a gift for someone you love?
Good news!!! You can! I am having a class to teach you some fantastic new techniques with Stampin' Up!'s wheels. This wheel is just so versatile, you'll be using it for years to come!
The class will be at my home in Parker, Colorado on July 10th at 7pm.
For the fantastic price of $30 you get the Friendly words wheel with a handle to case it, all of the materials you need to create this set and it's all pre-cut and measured for you ready to go!
I will need to have payment made before July 1st to make sure that I will have your wheel and handle ordered and delivered before the class. Just hit the Paypal button below and use your credit card for payment (you don't need a Paypal account to do this!)
I can't wait to how you these fabulous cards - so what are you waiting for, hit the button NOW!!!!








Hugs
Megan

0 comments: