Thursday, June 11, 2009

Flip out Scrapbook page


Isn't this cute???
But it holds a secret - you would not believe how incredibly fantastic this is!!!!! You open it up and inside it folds out to hold about 15 photos! REALLY!!!!
I found this on a demonstrator website that I am a member of, and it looked cute so I thought I would give it a go. I had no idea just how cute it would be - and it is fairly easy!
Here is a look at the inside from the top - it's really hard to get a good shot to see how it all folds out, but this gives a pretty good idea.
Want this for yourself? I think I will use it for a hostess gift - so if you haven't booked your workshop yet, now is the perfect time to do it! And don't forget that there is extra Hostess Benefits from SU! this month too. So what are you waiting for? Give me a call and get a date for a get together with your friend now - 303 05 2344 megan@verhoevenfamily.us
I can't wait to get together with you and your friends, and to see your face when you see how gorgeous this scrapbook is!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: