Friday, June 5, 2009

Bestest teacher gift ever!

How fantastic is this???? I got up really early to finish off the cards (because I stayed up with my man last night!!!!) but I am so glad that I did!
The purse holds all four of the cards (and there was even enough room to put her "thank You" card in there as well!) The pocket is a working pocket, so you could place a gift card in there if you wanted. It is simply stunning, and looks even better in real life!
Now, I can't take credit for the design, although I wish I could!- that incredible privilege goes to Becky Roberts, and she did an amazing job! Thanks Becky!!!
This is a photo of only the purse - how sweet is it? I would so love to receive this as a gift, wouldn't you?

If you said "Yes" - you would LOVE to receive this, today is your lucky day! I will be using this for my Hostess thank you gift for the next 5 Hostesses who book with me and have a minimum of 6 guests at their 'funshop'. So you better be quick and book in now!!!! 303 805 2344 - and remember that until the end of June, you'll receive extra Hostess rewards from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
Design: Becky Roberts
Stamps: Fifth Avenue floral
Paper: Chocolate chip DSP, Chocolate chip, Old Olive,Shimmery White, Blush Blossom, retired DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Accessories: wide oval punch, 1 1/4" & 3/3" square punch, old olive ribbon, aqua painter, blender pen, white embossing powder, clear rhinestone brads, Big Shot scalloped oval die, scallop and eyelet border punches, neutral watercolor crayons

Remember, only the first five hostesses will receive this fabulous purse and cards -so don't wait!

Hugs

Megan








1 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks awesome! I like all the paper. :)