Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lovely collage

Here's another male card! I really loved the look that stamping over and over each other gives. I call it collage - but I've got no idea if that is the right term or not.

I used all of the images in the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and used different greens on the leaves. Matting the different elements created some space around them and makes it really easy on the eyes!

I stamped all of the images on the same piece of card stock, and then cut the paper. I punched out the sentiment and then put in some brads - and Bob's your uncle!

If you want to learn how to create this sort of 'collage' give me a call - I'd love to show you.

Hugs
Megan

Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel, Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Gold brads, Punches

0 comments: