Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Male birthday

Isn't this paper gorgeous? It's some of the new Designer Series Paper in the new catalog - Nouveau Chic. It has 6 different double-sided papers in the pack - and all of them are totally yummy. You want this paper. Seriously, you do!

Anyway - I realized that I hardly ever create male themed cards, so it's always a mad dash to get one made when I need one. So, here is the finished product. Very simple, but I think that the DSP really makes it!

The focal image is from one of the sets that is in limbo (oops- I mean dormant!) so it is not in the current catty, but might or might not make it into the next one. But you can buy it right now. It's called Lexicon of Leaves, and it is one of my favorites (I love leaves!)

The easiest way to match the colors on any DSP is to have a look at the catalog. Big Tip: If you look right beneath the pictures of the paper (pages 160 - 163) there is a guide with the colors that are used in the paper. it makes matching them so, so easy. you really can't go wrong!

If you don't have your catalog yet, give me a call on 303 805 2344 so I get one out to you right away!

While I had the supplies out for this card, I made another one here on my Facebook page. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Hugs
Megan

Recipe:
Stamps: Lexicon of Leaves, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Nouveau Chic DSP, Sage Shadow, Going Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Going Gray
Accessories: Black Brads

0 comments: