Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Rubber!

One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the FREE stamps! This week I received this new set called "Thoughts and Prayers". I love it, and I think you will too!

I went pink with my first go round with it! Pretty in Pink to be exact! This card uses the branch image in the set, but this card over on my Facebook page, uses the really cool tree image. (And I used that really fun sponging technique I taught at my Fabulous Friday class on it as well!)

So, if you would like some of your own FREE rubber, why not become a demonstrator? SU! is having a SENSATIONAL deal at the minute, and you can start your won paper crafting business for only $85! Give me a call and we'll have coffee while you fill in the paperwork!

Hugs
Megan

Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts And Prayers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Big Shot Scallop Oval, Large and Wide Oval Punches, Sponges, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot Perfect Details Texturz Plate


0 comments: