Monday, September 28, 2009

Stamp-a-Stack


Wow - I can't believe that I've let a month go by without posting. Life gets so insanely hectic sometimes (I just KNOW that you understand that!!)


But on to today's post...


This Friday is my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. This is one of the cards that we will be creating. It uses that fabulous Stamp set "Serene Snowflakes"from the (not so ) mini catalog. I am so in love with this stamp set - it's simply amazing and believe me when I tell you that you need it! It is item #115438 (to help you with ordering!!!!)


If you live in the SE Denver area, give me a call and book your place for Friday night - it is $25 for 15 cards (3 each of 5 designs) and starts at 7pm. 303 805 2344 or shoot me an email at megan@verhoevenfamily.us


I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and having a ball!


hugs

Megan

0 comments: