Friday, July 24, 2009

Rich Razzleberry Wishes

Today's offering is just a simple card that I made in the coolness of my basement!

I love the look of the textured background, and this sized card makes it even cuter! I used the Big Shot and one of the texture plates (Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Perfect Details) to create the subtle background on this card. It is so elegant, don't you think?

The stamped flower in the focal points in the ovals are from the set called "Simple Stems", and are another one of those very versatile sets that can be used for just about any event!

If you would like to learn how to create simple cards like this one, give me a call to book in a workshop of your own!

hugs
Megan

Recipe:
Stamps: Simple Stems, Heard From The Heart
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot Texture Plate "Perfect Details", Scallop Oval, Large and Small Oval punches, Paper Piercer, Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments: