Friday, July 10, 2009

New Medallion Background Stamp

You are going to just LOVE this new stamp! I think it might end up being one of the most versatile backgrounds I have - so you know that you'll be seeing a lot more of it!!

I was just finishing off prepping for the Friendly Wheels class tonight, and because I am such a messy, there were a lot of scraps lying around! So I decided to use them to play with the Medallion stamp this afternoon.
Oh, and did I mention that I got the new impressions folders too? LOVE THEM!!!
You can see the detail that these impressions folders make in the cardstock - fabulous. And really easy to get ink on them if you want to add even more depth to them!
Big Tip: You really DO need the silicon mat for your Big Shot to get the best out of these folders.
The flowers in the focal element are form the new Level 1 Hostess Set, Country Morning. Another rooster in that set, and you all know how I love me some roosters!!!!
To get your own FREE Country Morning set, all you need to do is host a get together with your friends and have minimum orders of $150, and it's all yours baby! Along with some Stampin' Up! Bucks to spend (now, that's not the actual name of the Hostess Benefits, but it sounded cool!!!) Call me today to get your date in my calendar so you can be stamping with this fabulous set very soon!

Hugs
Megan

Recipe:
Stamps: Country Morning (Level 1 Hostess set), Medallion background stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Kraft (card base), Mellow Moss, Night of Navy
Ink: Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Stazon Black
Accessories: Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (for the Big Shot), Word Window Punch, Sponges

Visit my Stampin' Up! website here to order these supplies directly from the web!


0 comments: