Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fabulous Friday cards


Well, it's that time of the month again. Fabulous Friday is upon us again this coming Friday (July 17th).

This is one of the cards that we will be making - cute, huh? It's a spinner card, andthat cake at the bottom of the card actually travels along that 'track' and pins. Very cool. COme and learn how!

Fabulous Friday Cards is a time for you to come and have a fun evening making 5 pre-designed and pre-cut cards. All of the hard work is done for you and all you have to do is spend some time actually stamping and putting them together!

If you haven't let me know you are coming yet, there's still time! Email me here, or call me on 303 805 2344 to let me know by Thursday (so I have a kit made for you!).

The cost is $15 for 5 cards, and it's at my home in Parker. Can't wait to see you there!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: