Thursday, July 2, 2009

The new Catalog is LIVE!

Here it is!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! It has a different layout than past catalogs, and has a sumptuous matte finish... Yum Yum. There are so many fantastic new sets and accessories in these pages - you'll want to make a cup of tea and sit down and just enjoy every page!





What? You haven't got one yet? Well, not to worry, I have one set aside just for you! Give me a call (303 805 2344) or send me an email, and I'd be happy to get one in your hot little hands! I'll just need a phone number so that I can five you a ring and see what you thought about it!





And that's not all folks! No, there's no steak knives - but Stampin' Up! is having weekly specials! Yep - every Monday they will post another special. How cool is that?! You can go to my SU! website here and order it right there and then, or just come back and visit here every Monday for the update.





This week it's one of my favorite tools - the Scallop Edge Punch.

So - what are you waiting for? Give me a call and get your hand on a catalog and place your order to get in on this week's special!

Hugs

Megan


0 comments: