Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anything but a card

I'm having dinner with two of my favorite people tonight, and so I thought that I'd make them each a little 'treat'!


A friend showed me a little book that someone had made her to write her prayers in, or for Bible verses, and of course I had to try to duplicate it!!!! Using the Big Shot, this was a breeze, and you could use all manner of different embellishments to individualize them. I can see a lot more of these in my future!


I made a little book mark to go in each book, and made a little pocket for them to sit in. Here's a closer look at both of them... try one yourself!






If you'd like to have one of these little beauties waiting to give someone special, give me a call to book in a workshop to make one as your make and take!
Hugs
Megan
Recipe:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Close to Cocoa,Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Parisian Breeze DSP (retired - and very missed!!), Baja Breeze (retired - also missed!)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze (retired),Basic Brown
Accessories: Top Notes Big Shot Die, Butterfly Big Shot die, Fancy Label Punch, Feral Sizzix letter dies, Retired ribbons, binder clips

0 comments: