Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Scrapbook Pages

Happy New Year!!
Did you make a New Year's Resolution to get 'up to date' with your scrapbook pages? Let me help you! When you join my Scrapbook in a Year Club (Club Scrap), you make all of life's important scrapbook pages ready to pop your on photos so that you can make sure that this year's photos are at least scrapped. That overwhelmed feeling will start to leave - promise! And I give some great tips on how to get going on all of those piles of photos from Christmases past too.
I know - what a great idea! Want in? If you are local to me (SE Denver, CO) you are welcome to come and join us on the third Tuesday of the month. All you need to do is bring your order for at least $25 (before shipping and tax) and you come and create 2 double page layouts (that's FOUR 12" x 12" pages) with the page protectors. You commit for 10 months and one of your months YOU get to be the hostess and receive hostess benefits ($45 FREE merchandise!).  I know - why would you NOT???
But I know that a lot of you are long distance customers, so for you -  place a minimum of $30 a month and I will send you all that you need to create the pages at home (all of the stamping will be done for you!) Another screaming deal!!!
Email me here to let me know that you are ready to start getting your scrapbook pages done this year!
Here 's a look at the New Year's layout that we created in January of 2010 - and remember, YOU could be creating these pages ready for your photos to place right on.
I can't wait to have you as part of our Club!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: