Sunday, January 29, 2012

MDS Monday

So I got back from Leadership in San Antonio last weekend - and those fantastic people at Stampin' Up! have decided that soon EVERYONE will be able to have a go at this great software for FREE (for a month's trial!) FANTASTIC!!!!
Of course, that means that I need to be a bit more up to date with this software and all that it offers. Hence MDS Mondays!
Oh - SOME of you might not have heard about MDS - seriously? Where HAVE you been??? Well - it stands for My Digital Studio - and it is SU's digital software program. What's so special about this? It has our artwork and stamps. How cool is that? It allows you to create cards, scrapbook pages, calendars, post cards and swatch books to name just a few.
I'm going to attempt to add some new pages every week to try to show you what it can do.
These pages are very simple and easy to do. I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed with this software and all that it does offer - so I just grabbed 2 colors and remade a layout that I had made for Club Scrap. So these pages took me about 15 minutes - not too shabby!
Oh - and SU have their own printing company that guarantees the colors when they print it. What that means for you is that if you want to make hybrid pages (add actual product onto the pages) then the colors that you have bought form me will match perfectly. Way too cool!!! So what do you think?


I can't wait for you to show me what you create with this program. Check back in February and I'll have the link for you download the program to give it a go!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: