Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW Take it to Heart stampset

Tomorrow the NEW Occasions mini goes live! Believe me when I tell you that this is THE BEST mini that I have seen - and I was blown away by the Christmas one!!
There are some new products in the mini, and one of my favorites (today at least!!) are the new Framelits. These beauties are a stacking set of dies that you use with your Big Shot, and they co-ordinate with some stampsets. Ah-mazing!
We had our monthly meeting of the Orange Delights (my own fabulous team of demonstrators) and this was the swap that I made. I love the chance to get together with my girls and have some fun, share the newest fun and fab stuff from Stampin' Up! and learn how to make the most of the opportunities being a demo give. If you are looking to make some income to perhaps pay down some of your credit cards after Christmas, email me now to see how Stampin' Up! can help you.


Isn't that just so gorgeous? The base of the card is Pretty in Pink (8.5" x 5.5" folded in half) and then the layer on the front is Cherry Cobbler (5.25" x 4") Do you see that little strip of hearts embossed on the front? Another fun new product - Embossing folders that are just little strips - 5.5" x 1" - just perfect for a little element on a card! They come in a set of three - you need these!
The star of the show though is the new stampset "Take it to Heart". This is such a sweet set - and it coordinates with the new Framelits hearts. SO easy to use and such a fun way to cut out your stamping. You stamp first and then the die goes over the image, and because it is so thin, you can see your image under it so it is in the right position. Way to go SU!
The ribbon is also Cherry Cobbler - you know that this is one of my favorite things about SU! All of their products coordinate - and that makes it pretty hard to make anything ugly!!!!!!
You can go right to my website here and order straight from there. Make sure that you take a look at the clearance rack - especially the punches. They are the same images but just the older style - so this is a great time to get all of those punches that you have been eyeing off all this time!
I can't wait for you to come join my team - I know that you will just love being part of the Orange Delights!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: