Saturday, November 12, 2011

60th Wedding Anniverary Mini Scrapbook Album

I have to tell you that this has been the most ambitious project that I have ever undertaken! I am more than thrilled with how it turned out and hope, hope, hope that Piet's Mum and Dad love it too!

I managed to put a little video of it on Face book here, so head on over and have a little peek! Make sure while you are there to "Like" my page too!
I had a fair bit of interest in this album and so I am considering making it into a club. We would meet once a month to work on it. I would need at least 6 of you to commit to it - so if this is something that you are interested in, shoot me an email here, and we'll see about starting it in January.
Thanks for looking - and leave me some love about the album (I wont hear back from my in-laws about the album for a while - and I like a little positive reinforcement now and then!!)
Make sure you go and create something fun today - and make sure you get inky!!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: