Thursday, October 27, 2011

Scrapbooking Starbucks!

Scrapbooks are NOT just for your family and what you did with them! I wanted to show you a scrapbook that I have been in the process of making for a couple of years. Yes - you did read that right - years!
It all started when I began collecting Starbucks cards. I made a 12x12 page about it - but knew that I needed somewhere fun to keep them. I have collected every coffee related stamp SU has produced since I came to the States, and so I just knew that I was going to use them.

This is the final product - I have just stuck down the final cards in it this week. (They tend to get collected in my purse for a while before they find their home in this book!)

Here is some of the inside pages - they all pretty much look similar to this.
I just wanted you to take a look outside of what you have traditionally thought that 'scrapbooks' were.This is still a 'scrapbook' - but it holds a collection of Starbucks cards.
How fun is THAT????
So I want for you to think outside of your box with scrapbooking. What do you have a collection of? Think about taking a photo of every item and then putting them into of these cheapo little brag books,(I wait for them to go on sale at either Target or Walgreens and then I stock up!)
These little brag books make fantastic little books for baby showers too! Just slide a piece of cardstock into every slot and add a little stamped image onto it - and you have a stinking cute present - which is both personal and practical!!!
Want to learn more of these fantastic tips about scrapbooking? Make sure that you sign up for email notifications right here on that left hand side and then wander over to my SU blog here and ask to get added to mailing list. I know that you are not going to want to miss any of my scrapbooking classes. In fact you might join my club - and that way you will get your year scrapbook done AND receive hostess benefits once a year! Email me now to get in on the action!
So I hope that I have inspired you to go and get creative today - and make sure those fingers get a little inky!!!!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: