Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stop feeling behind with your scrapbooking! Join my club now!

It's time to stop feeling behind in your scrapbooking and to do something about it!!

My Scrapbook Club - "Club Scrap" (I know - not so original, but at least it's catchy!!!)- meets once a month and we make 2 full 12"x12" double paged layouts. I hit every major holiday and event so that if you stay with me for the entire year, you will have a great skeleton look at what your year was like. Even if you do nothing else, you will feel accomplished and that guilt will have magically left. AND you will have had a great night out once a month!

Need some more motivation? Becoming a member of Megan's Club Scrap means YOU will be hostess one of the 10 months that you commit to. So just by placing a minimum $25 order (before taxes and shipping!) every month - one month YOU will get another $40 FREE! And they are not just any old dollars - No Sir! They are Hostess Dollars - good for all of those fabulous Hostess only products in the front of the catalog!
I know, I know - you are already there, aren't you? But wait - THERE'S MORE!!!!

Yep -  we also have super cool raffles that are specific for and geared towards my scrappers. I love my scrappy girls, so you get HEAPS of ways to get raffle tickets - bring a friend to have a look see, complete some or ALL of the monthly challenges, place a $50 order.... And sometimes just because I'm feeling generous!

SO now that I've convinced you that you just cannot not be part of this - what can you do???? Easy - sign up now!!!! Shot me an email here - tell me that you want o be part of Club Scrap, and I'l send you a form to fill out so we can make you 'official'!!!

We meet on the third Tuesday of every month - but if you can't make it, I have fairies that will make the pages for you and I'll just place your order from your 'just in case' order. Simple huh???

But what if you are not local? I know I have a lot of girlies taking a peek here that are from long ways away! You can have all the benefits of this amazing club too! I will get everything ready for you and post it all out to you along with emailed detailed photos. You just need to commit to a $40 a month order that I will have shipped directly to your house. And one of your months you will still get to have all the added bonuses of being hostess!!! Why WOULDN'T you do this????

So now - the fabulous October pages!!!! You get the page protectors as well - oh and I forgot that if you decide to recommit to the club for another 10 months, I will give you an album FREE after your first year anniversary (second, third and forth if you hang around that long!!!)



Are these owls just the cutest things ever???

 SO what are you waiting for???? Email me now so that I have you down for next moth's Club Scrap!!!
Here is the right hand page - my fave this month!

0 comments: