Friday, March 5, 2010

Faith on Fridays


I've been playing around with the idea of 'faithbooking' for a while, and I just never got around to it. Now with MY Digital Studio, I have the perfect place to play around with it. So for the next little while, I'll share what I've created using MDS on Fridays while I create my faithbook.


Oh - faithbooking is just scrapbooking about your faith. It's an important part of my life, and so I want to leave behind a legacy of that faith for my kids.


This also allows me to play around with MDS and try some new techniques and ideas. At the moment I am using a lot of Chocolate Chip (my fave color apart from orange!!!) but I may branch out if I get bored with it!!!


Let me know what you think of my title page.
Have a great day, and go and create something!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: