Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Shot Scalloped Square Bag


Don't faint- but I've been sewing!!! I know - I'm pretty amazed too!!!

But this is the result - how stinking cute!!!! Yay me - yep, I'm pretty proud of myself!!

And this may be the easiest thing to do in the world (OK - maybe a slight exaggeration there, but it is easy!)

The Big Shot dies can cut 8 pieces of fabric at once - so I didn't even have to cut out the material for this. 6 passes through the big Shot and I had all of the squares that I needed. And Walmart sells this cu-ute fabric for $1 for a 20" x 20" square! (Onya Wally-World! The green was even on sale for 75c!!!!!!)

So for about $8 (there is some batting in between the squares) and about 3 hours work, I now have a really fun little baggy just in time for spring!

So now you will all need to run out and get the Scallop Square die, and a Big Shot if you don't have one already, and make your self something springy!!!!

Watch out - I already have an order for my gorgeous 14 year old - I'll post a piccy of that one when it gets done!
Go get creative today!
Hugs
Megan

0 comments: