Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Monochromatic Challenge!



They have all of these fabulous challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers and I've finally got to make some of them!


You can see my post for it here and check out some of the great entries as well!


I'm really loveing the sock monkey stamp set right now - of course not the actualmonkey(he still scares me!), but these cupcakes are adorable!


I found this reallychallenging - I'm not partial to just a plain cardstock and so to leave it without a background was difficult. But I think that I like the simple look of it!


Hope you enjoy this Maartie!! (It's for my brother in law's birthday!)


Supplies:

Stamps - Sock Monkey and Define your life

Paper- chocolate chip, close to cocoa and creamy caramel (all from the earth elements color family)

Ink - basic brown.




0 comments: